ADA Comply 2.0 – Accessibility Software Review
Hi, James Here. Thank you for visiting my website review..
A few days ago (it’s kinda above a week now), I got review access to the ADA Comply Accessibility Software 2.0 – Lead Generation Edition. And based on the raving buzz about this new edition, I decided to do an in-depth review.
My aim with this review article is to either validate or discredit the buzz this “badboy” is getting all over the internet. So do stick around for a minute or two, I promise you’ll be getting a professional insight into this software . . . this will give enough information needed to make an informed purchase decision.
First, I’ll do a detailed overview of the offer and all that it comes with plus the problem it solves, then I’ll give a highlight of all it’s features and tools.
Afterward, we’ll check out the true cost of the offer, the upsells (and if they complement the front end offer or not), then we’ll see who should take advantage of this offer.
Then the pros, the cons and finally an overall verdict. I believe this review article will help you make an informed purchase decision and get the best deal for your money, so hang on! Let’s get started.
What is ADA Comply 2.0
ADAComply is an accessibility software that renders websites and web contents ADA compliant simply pasting a single line of code on the website. This is is a ‘first to market’ SaaS platform that helps website owners improve their website accessibility in minutes and be ADA Compliant.
For those unaware, ADA is an acronym for “The Americans with Disabilities Act ”. ADA requires businesses and website owners to make accommodations for people with disabilities in ALL their web content. Web content should be accessible to the blind, deaf, and those who must navigate by voice, screen readers or other assistive technologies. And Truth is, a lot of website owners are ignorant of this ACT, this makes it even more dangerous as ignorance is NEVER an excuse for breaking the law.
Take a look at the news below;
- In 2018, a historic supreme court judgment caused a surge in website owners being sued for non-compliance with ADA.
- 1,500+ legal cases related to non-accessibility compliance in new york alone in 2018
- More than 10,000 websites sued in 2019 for their website not being ADA compliant
- This number is expected to hit 100k by next year – 2021
- Unlike GDPR, The ADA law requires no notice before a lawsuit is filed against a company for non-compliance.
- The law provides no time for a company to take action before a lawsuit is filed, and it offers no real defense to a company after a lawsuit has been filed.
- Most business/website owners sued pay between $20 – $200k as out of court settlement. A recent settlement was $6m.
- Businesses have spent an average of $3k – $50k to get their website fixed. (HUGE OPPORTUNITY – Even if you charge $1k per client). $1k per website x 400 million websites online = $400 billion.
With all these, it’s only a matter of time before it gets to you or your company . . . even me! Because it’s no longer a secret that lawsuits for non-ADA compliant sites are constantly on the rise. As a matter of fact, this has become the new moneymaker for lawyers who used to chase ambulances. This is why I regard ADAComply Accessibility Software as a very timely solution that solves a really pressing and “expensive” problem.
ADA Comply comes with a number of web accessibility tools;
- Text to speech
- Zoom feature
- Cursor select
- Reader font
- Highlight feature
- Alt text for all images and graphics
- Dark mode
- Auto-create an accessibility compliance statement
And a whole lot of other features necessary to satisfy the ADA compliance requirements . . .
What’s new about ADA Comply 2.0?
For this brand new version I came on board to improve ADA 1.0 but more importantly, to convert it in a fantastic business opportunity for agencies and marketers during this lockdown.
- Version 2.0 comes with a brand new and full blown Lead Generation App that finds Websites that are not compliant yet.
- Version 2.0 comes also with a website analyzation app that analyzes any website you like and then create a slick report with everything that the website is lacking.
- You can then email this report to your prospect and it will help you land clients quickly.
- The last thing any business wants right now is being sued by a greedy Law Firm – you’re providing a truly helpful service helping businesses be compliant and safe from lawsuits.
- Plus, you can do this from the comfort of your home, perfect for the current world-wide lockdown situation.
- Plus, nobody else is offering this service yet. Everyone is just offering the same old from SEO to Social Media Management – you’ll have an unfair advantage offering brand new & truly helpful service.
How to use
Here’s How ADA Comply Works…
- STEP 1: Add a new website to your ADA Compliant dashboard with the web url address Click to copy the code to your website
- STEP 2: Click to copy the code to your website
- STEP 3: Paste the code in your website’s footer.
And that’s it!
From there you can add any other accessibility profiles you need to your site easily from ADA Comply. Just follow the simple steps and you’ll be ADA Compliant in absolutely no time!
See ADA Comply 2.0 In Action With This Demo
What’s ADAComply 2.0 Really Worth?
From all that has been said, the value proposition is quite clear as it solves a true pressing and expensive problem. If we come from the angle of paying damages from a lawsuit, we are looking at tens of thousands of dollars! But, let’s not take it that far, if you were to hire a freelancer to get the job done, you could easily be charged $5k to $10k . . .
Yet there’s still a bad part! As you update your website, day after day and month after month, you’ll need to be paying a recurring fee for continuous compliance updates.
So you see the true worth of the problem this software solves?
To be fair, I’ll have said ADA Comply is easily worth $297/Month . . . but for the added Lead Gen App which opens a true opportunity to every user, then ADA Comply 2.0 Lead Gen Edition is fairly worth $497 – $997 per month.
Who Should Take Advantage Of This Opportunity?
Obviously, EVERY business or website owner needs to get ALL their websites and web contents ADA compliant to avoid using their life savings to offset a bill that is totally avoidable or even falling into debts from lawsuits And the EASIEST way to do this right now is by using ADAComply Accessibility software to get all your website and web contents ADA compliant.
Do existing users need version 2(Lead Gen Edition)?
If you are asking, YES! Existing ADA Comply users need this upgrade too as the Lead Gen App, provides an EASY TO ACTIVATE 6FIGURE AGENCY BUSINESS WITH ALMOST ZERO LEARNING CURVE. Plus a number of new accessibility features that have been introduced.
PROs & CONs
I practically fell in love with this software for a number of reasons, and in a bid to be precise and concise, I’ll give the PROs via a list;
– Solves a pressing and expensive problem
– Easy to use and works seamlessly
– Version 2.0 Lead generation App, creates a brand new easy to activate 6 figure business opportunity.
– It’s freaking cheap, going for an onetime deal. Though the onetime offer is only valid during the launch special period.
– By now, you should know am totally in love with ADA Comply 2.0 Lead Gen Edition (don’t tell my spouse, lol!)
– But if I am to point out any con right now, it’ll be calling out on the number of upsells . . . although, this isn’t much of a con as the software still works perfectly without any of the upgrades.
– The upgrades simply give you more power and that’s all.
By now, you should know am totally in love with ADA Comply 2.0 Lead Gen Edition (don’t tell my spouse, lol!)
But if I am to point out any con right now, it’ll be calling out on the number of upsells . . . although, this isn’t much of a con as the software still works perfectly without any of the upgrades.
The upgrades simply give you more power and that’s all.
Before I give my final thoughts, which I think is already obvious by now, I’ll like to say one or two things about the product creator and product vendor.
- First, Ifiok NK is the CEO SnapiLABs Inc., a fast-rising software company responsible for a number of bestseller software platforms and solutions to real-life problems(just like ADA Comply.)
SnapiLABs has a fulltime team of developers and support personnel, hence their unmatched reputation in customer support and software maintenance.
Some of the software platforms by this serial creator are ContentBurger, Socicake, DesignBundle, Uduala, ConvertProof and a host of others.
- Secondly, the renowned Mario Brown, who is a well-known internet entrepreneur and best seller, with over ten years of experience and has previously created worldwide hits such as Pixel Studio FX which sold thousands of units all around the world.He’s known for creating high-quality professional solutions and I expect no less from ADA Comply 2.0.
Hence, on this note, I’ll say; ADA Comply 2.0 is a timely solution and I highly recommend it. Without any doubt, I can give it a five-star review, anything other than that will be “BIAS!” You can go ahead and secure your access, your investment is SAFE & WISE, cheers!